Super Stuffed Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 53 Min
Our college graduates spent years ordering pizza in the dorms, so what better way to celebrate than with the ultimate version of their all-time favorite food?! We'll all be able to sink our teeth into this one!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, casing removed (see Note)
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (17-ounce) frozen thin-crust cheese pizzas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil over a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan.
- In large skillet, cook the sausage, mushrooms, onion, and pepper over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, or until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are fork-tender; drain.
- Place 1 pizza cheese side up on the pan and spread the sausage mixture evenly over the pizza. Top with the remaining pizza cheese side down, pressing the pizzas together. Fold and seal the aluminum foil over the stuffed pizza.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Uncover the pizza; brush the top with the oil and sprinkle evenly with the cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.
I like to use hot Italian sausage and make a spicy pizza, but use your favorite - or you can even make this with pepperoni instead.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!