Veggie Packed Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Even though your neighborhood pizzeria might make a tasty cheese pizza, why not save some dough and use your own dough for this homemade pizza packed with fresh veggies?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jar (2-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 container (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread with the pizza sauce and top evenly with the black olives, mushrooms, and roasted peppers. Sprinkle with the cheese and French-fried onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp and golden. Slice and serve.
To make this even more nutritious, use light pizza sauce, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and substitute thinly sliced fresh onions for the French-fried onions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!