White Pita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're watching TV and our stomach starts to grumble. All we have to do is wait for the commercial to start, stroll into the kitchen, and whip up these pita pizzas. And they're so quick that by the time the commercials are over they're ready to go!
What You'll Need:
- 6 (6-inch) pita breads
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Coat two large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pita bread on the baking sheets and top equally with the Alfredo sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and sprinkle over the Alfredo sauce.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until heated through and the edges are golden. Cut into wedges and serve.
Use shredded Parmesan cheese, not the grated type that we get in a can. Besides looking better, shredded Parmesan has more body.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!