Zesty Veggie Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Vegetables star in this yummy pizza. Serving it is a great way to get your 'five (or more) a day!'
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrots
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (11.5-ounce) jar black bean dip
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey-Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread shell on a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spread bean dip over bread shell; top with salsa and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!