Zesty Veggie Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 23 Min
Vegetables star in this yummy pizza. Serving it is a great way to get your 'five (or more) a day!'
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrots
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (11.5-ounce) jar black bean dip
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey-Jack cheese with peppers
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread shell on a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spread bean dip over bread shell; top with salsa and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!