We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know—this one's a tad strange. But don't worry 'cause Pizza Kabobs are a one-of-a-kind grilling recipe you're going to be showing off to all of your friends. Different than the typical kabob or pizza recipe, this hybrid meal is great for a casual weekend barbecue. We love serving up kabobs for our family and friends 'cause we can use whatever's lying around the house... and use the leftovers for a homemade pizza!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (12-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Alternate 3 pieces of pepperoni, green pepper, red pepper, and 3 mushrooms on each skewer.
- Grill kabobs 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Drizzle with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.