We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
We know—this one's a tad strange. But don't worry 'cause Pizza Kabobs are a one-of-a-kind grilling recipe you're going to be showing off to all of your friends. Different than the typical kabob or pizza recipe, this hybrid meal is great for a casual weekend barbecue. We love serving up kabobs for our family and friends 'cause we can use whatever's lying around the house... and use the leftovers for a homemade pizza!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (12-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Alternate 3 pieces of pepperoni, green pepper, red pepper, and 3 mushrooms on each skewer.
- Grill kabobs 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Drizzle with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!