We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know—this one's a tad strange. But don't worry 'cause Pizza Kabobs are a one-of-a-kind grilling recipe you're going to be showing off to all of your friends. Different than the typical kabob or pizza recipe, this hybrid meal is great for a casual weekend barbecue. We love serving up kabobs for our family and friends 'cause we can use whatever's lying around the house... and use the leftovers for a homemade pizza!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (12-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Alternate 3 pieces of pepperoni, green pepper, red pepper, and 3 mushrooms on each skewer.
- Grill kabobs 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Drizzle with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!