We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Any time you're in the mood for a great ham recipe, whether for the holidays or just a weeknight, they'll go hog wild for Anytime Ham, our semi-boneless ham casserole. Everything bakes up in one pan for easy cleanup, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) smoked semi-boneless ham
- 1 (29-ounce) can yams, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans whole white potatoes, drained
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach halves in heavy syrup, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) can apricot halves in heavy syrup, drained and syrup reserved
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Trim ham of all excess fat and place cut-side down in a large roasting pan. Bake 45 minutes then drain off any pan drippings and reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, place yams, white potatoes, peaches, and apricots in a large bowl and toss gently; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup reserved peach syrup, 1/2 cup reserved apricot syrup, the maple syrup, dry mustard, and ginger; bring to a boil over medium-high heat then remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons remaining reserved apricot or peach syrup with the cornstarch and add to hot syrup mixture, stirring until thickened.
- Place potatoes and fruit around ham and pour syrup mixture over everything. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, uncovered, basting occasionally.
Carve ham across the grain. Any leftover ham is ideal for sandwiches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Skillet Barbecued Pork