Apple Pie Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apples and pork chops are a classic combination that taste great, so of course we had to come up with a recipe that featured this duo. Our Apple Pie Pork Chops are full of flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1-inch) pork loin chops (about 3 pounds total) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (21-ounce) container apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip pork chops in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chops and brown 4 to 5 minutes per side. Stir in pie filling and water. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in chops.
- Serve with sauce spooned over the top.
- To get nice, thick pork chops, ask your butcher or the meat cutter at the grocery store to cut them fresh for you.
- For more tasty and easy pork chop recipes like this one, check out our collection of 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!