Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out the foil, 'cause we're gonna' get cookin'! Our Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast is the perfect no-mess grilling recipe. It's got fresh summer peppers and hard salami, bathed in a yummy sweet-and-sour sauce...you won't wanna wait!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Divide evenly onto center of each piece of foil and wrap tightly.
- Place the packets on grill rack and grill 4 minutes per side, or until heated through. Carefully open the foil and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.