Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out the foil, 'cause we're gonna' get cookin'! Our Backyard Salami and Pepper Roast is the perfect no-mess grilling recipe. It's got fresh summer peppers and hard salami, bathed in a yummy sweet-and-sour sauce...you won't wanna wait!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hard salami, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Divide evenly onto center of each piece of foil and wrap tightly.
- Place the packets on grill rack and grill 4 minutes per side, or until heated through. Carefully open the foil and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops