Bacon Wrapped Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-friend bacon strips and drizzled with a savory, flavor-packed glaze. It's mouthwatering-good!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork loin fillets
- 8 raw bacon strips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 5 to 6 minutes, or just until it begins to brown. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate; reserve pan drippings in skillet.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each pork fillet; secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat bacon drippings; cook fillets 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove fillets to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add beef broth and coffee granules to skillet; cook on high 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce thickens to a glaze consistency. Serve over pork fillets.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!