Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze. It's mouthwatering-good!
What You'll Need:
- 8 raw bacon strips
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork loin fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 5 to 6 minutes, or just until it begins to brown. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate; reserve pan drippings in skillet.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each pork fillet; secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat bacon drippings; cook fillets 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove fillets to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add beef broth and coffee granules to skillet; cook on high 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce thickens to a glaze consistency. Serve over pork fillets.
Serve this up with a side of our Cheddar Herb Potatoes for additonal raves from your gang!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.