Baked Ham in Cheese Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cause for celebration when this baked ham makes its appearance on your holiday table. We got the recipe for this Baked Ham in Cheese Crust from a viewer who said she was willing to let us in on a family secret, 'cause it's just too good not to share!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Using your hands, form a crust by patting pineapple mixture over ham, completely covering top and sides, except for cut side.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until ham is heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.
Looking for even more baked ham recipes? Click here to view our collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!