Baked Ham in Cheese Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cause for celebration when this baked ham makes its appearance on your holiday table. We got the recipe for this Baked Ham in Cheese Crust from a viewer who said she was willing to let us in on a family secret, 'cause it's just too good not to share!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Using your hands, form a crust by patting pineapple mixture over ham, completely covering top and sides, except for cut side.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until ham is heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.
Looking for even more baked ham recipes? Click here to view our collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!