We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wondered how to make balsamic pork right in your own kitchen? Then, never fear because we've got the ultimate pork recipe. Our Balsamic Pork uses only six simple ingredients and cooks up in about 20 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner. Plus, we even use a secret ingredient that makes this one of the best pork recipes around. Grab a fork and knife and dig right in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray; saute the onion slices over high heat for 10 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Spread the onions to the edge of the skillet and place the tenderloin in the center. Pour the vinegar and apple juice over the tenderloin and onions, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning the tenderloin once during cooking.
- Thinly slice the tenderloin and serve with the caramelized onions.
Did you know? that the unique flavor of balsamic vinegar comes from years of aging in a series of barrels made of a wide variety of flavoring woods? It is a long process that yields this sweet yet sharp, spicy yet mellow-flavored vinegar that now has countless uses. Once you've tried balsamic vinegar, you'll agree that its classic flavor is worth all that effort!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.