Balsamic Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The fancy-tasting sauce that dresses up our delicious Balsamic Pork Chops starts with lots of kitchen staples. Whether to liven up an ordinary weeknight, or to impress company...this one will deliver raves.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (3/4-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
Sprinkle chops evenly with lemon pepper. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add chops. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove chops from skillet; keep warm.
Combine vinegar, broth, and brown sugar in skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits from pan. Cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes, or until mixture is reduced to a thin sauce. Spoon over chops.
Usually when you brown meat in a skillet, little caramelized bits of the meat will cling to the pan. These little nuggets are full of flavor, so 'deglaze' the skillet like the fancy chefs do. Add a little liquid to the skillet and stir the bits into a tasty sauce, like in this recipe.
- There's nothing like a side of mashed potatoes to get up every bit of this delicious sauce!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops