Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Bourbon Pork Tenderloin is just the thing to shake up your dinnertime repertoire. Of course, the pork tenderloin is melt-in-your-mouth tender and the lightly sweetened glaze offsets the tang of the bourbon in this exciting dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, bourbon, water, and vanilla; mix well and set aside.
Place pork tenderloin in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Spoon half of sugar mixture over pork and baker 25 minutes.
Remove tenderloin from oven and spoon remaining sugar mixture over it. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Cut into 3/4-inch slices and serve with sauce from pan.
- If you prefer, you can substitute apple cider for the bourbon.
- Lining the pan with aluminum foil makes cleanup really easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Cheesy Pork Skewers
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Hillbilly Ribs
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy