Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Bourbon Pork Tenderloin is just the thing to shake up your dinnertime repertoire. Of course, the pork tenderloin is melt-in-your-mouth tender and the lightly sweetened glaze offsets the tang of the bourbon in this exciting dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, bourbon, water, and vanilla; mix well and set aside.
Place pork tenderloin in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Spoon half of sugar mixture over pork and baker 25 minutes.
Remove tenderloin from oven and spoon remaining sugar mixture over it. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Cut into 3/4-inch slices and serve with sauce from pan.
- If you prefer, you can substitute apple cider for the bourbon.
- Lining the pan with aluminum foil makes cleanup really easy.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!