Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Our Bourbon Pork Tenderloin is just the thing to shake up your dinnertime repertoire. Of course, the pork tenderloin is melt-in-your-mouth tender and the lightly sweetened glaze offsets the tang of the bourbon in this exciting dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 tenderloins)
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, bourbon, water, and vanilla; mix well and set aside.
Place pork tenderloin in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Spoon half of sugar mixture over pork and baker 25 minutes.
Remove tenderloin from oven and spoon remaining sugar mixture over it. Bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness.
Cut into 3/4-inch slices and serve with sauce from pan.
- If you prefer, you can substitute apple cider for the bourbon.
- Lining the pan with aluminum foil makes cleanup really easy.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 03 12