Caesar's Special Country Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ribs are extra-special 'cause country-style ribs are meatier than traditional spareribs. That means that there's more to sink your teeth into. And boy, you're gonna want to dig right in when you get a taste of these!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (1.2 ounce) envelope dry Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 heaping tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Place ribs in a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish. In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, oil, and half of lemon juice; mix well and pour over ribs. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ribs in a roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray and pour marinade over ribs; roast ribs 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occassionally.
Remove from oven and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and remaining lemon juice over top.
Return to oven and roast an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy