Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some Louisiana kick to your pork chops with this recipe for Cajun Spiced Pork Chops. They're hot, they're feisty and they're sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the National Pork Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops