Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some Louisiana kick to your pork chops with this recipe for Cajun Spiced Pork Chops. They're hot, they're feisty and they're sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the National Pork Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.