Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some Louisiana kick to your pork chops with this recipe for Cajun Spiced Pork Chops. They're hot, they're feisty and they're sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the National Pork Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!