Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some Louisiana kick to your pork chops with this recipe for Cajun Spiced Pork Chops. They're hot, they're feisty and they're sure to please!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 center-cut bone-in pork chops (about 2-1/2 pounds total)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pork chops; mix well then rub the spice mixture over the chops, coating well on both sides.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of the National Pork Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- Cheesy Pork Skewers
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hillbilly Ribs
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops