Carolina Barbecue Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Tex-Mex dish is both zesty and tangy. Even better, it requires no preparation and is perfect for a summer BBQ.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (6) garlic herb wraps
- 2 (20-ounce) containers fully cooked pulled pork barbecue
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place garlic herb wraps on a cutting board. Evenly divide pulled pork over each wrap, leaving a 1-inch edge all around; sprinkle evenly with scallions.
Fold in sides of each wrap, covering half of pork mixture. From end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you.
- Place wraps seam side down in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Bake 30 minutes, or until pork is heated through. Cut each in half and serve.
This recipe adapted from Mission Foods.
For a soft shell, cover the dish with aluminum foil before baking. For a crisper shell, do not cover the dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy