Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take the ho-hum out of this easy weeknight meal by adding pizzazz to your breading! Cheesy Baked Pork Chops have just what you're looking for: flavorful crunch outside and juicy inside!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely crushed cheese crackers
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 (1-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, black and red peppers; mix well. Beat eggs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the eggs then the seasoned crumbs, coating well. Place chops on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray both sides of chops with cooking spray then bake 40 to 45 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning halfway through cooking.
Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Ham 'n' Dumplings
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Bistro Pork Tenderloin
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More