Country Barbecued Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow-cooked" often goes along with ribs, but not this time. And during the short time these ribs are cooking, steam some corn on the cob and boil a few potatoes. Then in less than thirty minutes, you'll have your own slow-cooked-tasting barbecue!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook ribs over high heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then add to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high, cover, and cook 18 to 20 minutes, or until ribs are tender.
- Serve with sauce spooned over ribs.
If you enjoyed this summer recipe, we bet you'll love our Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops