Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This truck-stop down-home southern recipe for Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy is comfort at its best. Our 4 ingredient version of this classic can be on your table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound sliced country ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), baked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ham pieces 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Transfer cooked pieces to a serving plate and set aside.
- Add coffee and sugar to skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring to loosen pan drippings. Continue cooking until gravy is bubbling, stirring constantly.
- Split biscuits and divide ham equally among them. Top with gravy and serve immediately.
Top off this delicious meal with one of our favorite desserts -- Banana Crunch Pie!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Country Pork Chops