Country Pork Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's in the beans. Yup, the secret to making this so good for us is in extending the pork by adding a can of beans. They're full of protein and fiber, and they offer us a refreshing change from all-meat meat loaf.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (14 ½ ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16 to 19 ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the beans and ketchup; mix well. Gently stir in beans, being careful not to break them up.
- Place meat mixture into prepared loaf pan. Spoon ketchup over loaf and spread evenly over top. Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until loaf is cooked through and juices run clear.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.