Cracked Peppercorn Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing how you can get so much flavor from just a little cracked black pepper. It's certainly what gives this easy pork dish that restaurant-quality flavor and the best part is, you can make it right at home!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil; brown pork on all sides.
- Place pork on prepared baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine raspberry preserves, vinegar, and brown sugar; cook over low heat until sauce is melted and hot. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
Add a side of our Oven Roasted Potatoes and some veggies and you've got a fabulous meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy