Cracked Peppercorn Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's amazing how you can get so much flavor from just a little cracked black pepper. It's certainly what gives this easy pork dish that restaurant-quality flavor and the best part is, you can make it right at home!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil; brown pork on all sides.
- Place pork on prepared baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine raspberry preserves, vinegar, and brown sugar; cook over low heat until sauce is melted and hot. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
Add a side of our Oven Roasted Potatoes and some veggies and you've got a fabulous meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.