Cranberry Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more excuses that there's no time to cook dinner! Slow cookers have made a big comeback, and this berry-licious idea will make our everyday pork roast recipe fancy, even if we aren't expecting guests!
What You'll Need:
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (3-pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast, rolled and tied
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (5.5-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What To Do:
Place potatoes in a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker and place roast over potatoes.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over roast.
Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove roast to a cutting board and thinly slice. Serve with potatoes and sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!