Creamy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sour-cream based sauce is what makes these pork chops creamy and extra-delicious. Our Creamy Pork Chops only take 20 minutes to make in your skillet, so you can enjoy this pork chop recipe any day of the week!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 bay leaves
What To Do:
- Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge pork breakfast chops in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chops, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and next 3 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaves; pour sauce over pork chops.
A 3.5-ounce serving of a pan-fried pork chop has about 1/2 the saturated fat and 40 percent less cholesterol than the same amount of pan-fried sirloin.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Country Pork Chops