Dijon Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flavor-packed Dijon mustard adds a robust kick to ordinary pork chops. Our Dijon Pork Chops take on a company fancy taste but are easy as can be as a weeknight main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops and cook 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Reserve pan drippings; place chops on a serving platter, cover with foil, and set aside.
- Saute garlic in reserved drippings over medium heat for 30 seconds. Stir in cream, mustard, and thyme. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy