Dressed Up Pork Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 20 Min
This pork roast is so impressive your guests will think a fancy catering company made it! Truth is, all you need is a little string and good stuffing to make this Dressed Up Pork Roast.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin roast, cut in half crosswise
- 1 (2-pound) full rack baby back pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Butcher string (see Notes)
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix, prepared according to package directions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a roasting pan, stand the pork loins on end side by side; tie with butcher string. Stand the ribs up around the loins with meat side of ribs facing in; bend to wrap around the roast. Wrap butcher string around the ribs, securing them around the roast. Using kitchen shears or a knife, trim out approximately 2 inches of meat between the top of each rib.
In a small bowl, combine oil, salt, and pepper. Rub pork all over with oil mixture.
- Roast 1 hour. Place prepared stuffing on top of roast and roast 20 to 30 additional minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness (at least 155 degree F. internal temperature). Slice the ribs and pork loin, discarding the string; serve with the stuffing.
You can usually find butcher or other food-safe string in the housewares section of the supermarket.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!