Easy Barbecue Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone likes to hear the word easy — and this Easy Barbecue Pork has it right in its name. "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"... and simple!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) shoulder pork roast
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola soft drink
What To Do:
- Place pork roast in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker; pour barbecue sauce and cola over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 8 hours or until meat is tender and shreds easily. Remove pork from sauce, and shred with 2 forks. Stir pork into sauce.
Reduce the fat but not the flavor in this juicy cut of pork by preparing it a day ahead. Cool the pork, and refrigerate it overnight. Remove and discard any solidified fat before reheating.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!