Easy Barbecue Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone likes to hear the word easy — and this Easy Barbecue Pork has it right in its name. "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"... and simple!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) shoulder pork roast
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola soft drink
What To Do:
- Place pork roast in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker; pour barbecue sauce and cola over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 8 hours or until meat is tender and shreds easily. Remove pork from sauce, and shred with 2 forks. Stir pork into sauce.
Reduce the fat but not the flavor in this juicy cut of pork by preparing it a day ahead. Cool the pork, and refrigerate it overnight. Remove and discard any solidified fat before reheating.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops