English Two in One
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 15 Min
If you're a fan of warm-ya-up casseroles that are so good you keep going back for seconds, then this English-inspired dish should be tops on your what-to-make-this-weekend list! Don't just take our word for it; try it and let us know what you think!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound mild rope sausage, cut into 1- to 2-inch pieces
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine flour and salt; add milk a little at a time and beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add water and eggs and beat until bubbly. Cover loosely and set aside for 30 minutes in a cool place, but do not refrigerate.
Meanwhile, place sausage in a 9- x 13-inch baking pan and bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and pour batter over sausage.
- Bake on center oven rack 25 to 30 minutes or until puffy, well browned, and crisp.
Spoon out the Yorkshire pudding and sausage so that you get two favorites in every mouthful!
- We just love our English-inspired dishes! Why not also try our easy version of Cottage Pie?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy