Firecracker Barbecued Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork. This roast cooks up juicy and flavorful in your oven. Impress company or simply enjoy any night for a meal to remember with this pork roast recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into top of pork about 1/4-inch deep. Season pork roast with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13- inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast 40 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let roast sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Since you won't want to waste a drop of this delicious sauce, we suggest you serve it with a bowl of our Award Winning Mashed Potatoes.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!