Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2
teaspoons prepared minced garlic
cup heavy cream
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining butter until melted. Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Our Test Kitchen Team recommends serving this over cooked pasta, egg noodles or some creamy mashed potatoes!
- If you're looking for more great pork chop recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 23 Easy Pork Chop Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 13 13