Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Test Kitchen shares an easy trick for making one of our most requested baked pork chop recipes. These company-fancy Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops are a welcome weeknight main dish as well!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
In a small, shallow bowl, stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; coat in bread crumbs. Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet.
Bake pork chops 25 to 30 minutes, or until medium or desired doneness beyond that.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic and saute 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream and cheese; reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining butter until melted. Serve over chops and garnish with chopped parsley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy