Grilled Ham Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Mere minutes is all it takes to fire up these melt-in-your-mouth Grilled Ham Steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) lean, boneless ham steak (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring often.
- Cut ham in half lengthwise. Slice each half horizontally into 2 (1/4-inch thick) slices.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Baste ham with jelly mixture; place ham on grill. Grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until ham is thoroughly heated, basting with remaining jelly mixture.
While the coals are hot, add some asparagus to the grill for a quick accompaniment with your ham. All they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper-and just a few minutes on the grill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.