Grilled Ham Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Mere minutes is all it takes to fire up these melt-in-your-mouth Grilled Ham Steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) lean, boneless ham steak (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring often.
- Cut ham in half lengthwise. Slice each half horizontally into 2 (1/4-inch thick) slices.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Baste ham with jelly mixture; place ham on grill. Grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until ham is thoroughly heated, basting with remaining jelly mixture.
While the coals are hot, add some asparagus to the grill for a quick accompaniment with your ham. All they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper-and just a few minutes on the grill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!