Grilled Ham Steaks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 13 Min
Mere minutes is all it takes to fire up these melt-in-your-mouth Grilled Ham Steaks.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) lean, boneless ham steak (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring often.
- Cut ham in half lengthwise. Slice each half horizontally into 2 (1/4-inch thick) slices.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Baste ham with jelly mixture; place ham on grill. Grill, covered, 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until ham is thoroughly heated, basting with remaining jelly mixture.
While the coals are hot, add some asparagus to the grill for a quick accompaniment with your ham. All they need is a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper-and just a few minutes on the grill.