Ham It Up Calzones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham is a traditional part of Italian cuisine, so don't skimp on it in your calzones! Make "Ham It Up" Calzones and impress 'em at your next party!
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped leftover cooked ham
- 1 container (13.8-ounces) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425?F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the spinach, cheese, and ham; toss gently until well combined.
- Unroll the dough onto the baking sheet. Cut into 6 equal squares. Using your hands, spread out each square to 5 inches. Spoon an equal amount of spinach mixture into the center of each square. Fold each in half diagonally to form triangles. Using your fingers, press the edges together to seal.
- Lightly spray each calzone with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
This is a great way to use leftover ham!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!