Ham Steak with Raisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Years ago, restaurants regularly served up thick-cut ham steaks smothered with tangy raisin sauce. Today it's more of a holiday favorite, but it doesn't have to be. You can turn any night of the week into an extra-special holiday.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) ham steaks
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the ham steaks in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the ham steaks.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes per side, or until heated through and the sauce is thickened.
- Cut the ham into serving-sized portions and serve topped with the raisin sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!