Ham Steak with Raisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Years ago, restaurants regularly served up thick-cut ham steaks smothered with tangy raisin sauce. Today it's more of a holiday favorite, but it doesn't have to be. You can turn any night of the week into an extra-special holiday.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) ham steaks
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the ham steaks in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the ham steaks.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes per side, or until heated through and the sauce is thickened.
- Cut the ham into serving-sized portions and serve topped with the raisin sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.