Ham Steak with Raisin Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Years ago, restaurants regularly served up thick-cut ham steaks smothered with tangy raisin sauce. Today it's more of a holiday favorite, but it doesn't have to be. You can turn any night of the week into an extra-special holiday.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) ham steaks
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1/2 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the ham steaks in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over the ham steaks.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes per side, or until heated through and the sauce is thickened.
- Cut the ham into serving-sized portions and serve topped with the raisin sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!