Homemade Spicy Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 sausage links
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Did you ever imagine you'd be making sausage at home? With our recipe for Homemade Spicy Sausage, you can do it! (It's so easy when you don't have to worry about filling a casing.)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well. Form mixture into 3-inch-long sausage links.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook links 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains.
This is your own homemade sausage, so if you prefer ground beef or veal instead of pork, go ahead and use it. It's up to you. And if you'd rather have patties instead of links, that's okay, too. Or just brown it up without forming links; it's a great pizza topping that way (or a tomato sauce addition, too)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!