Homemade Spicy Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 sausage links
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Did you ever imagine you'd be making sausage at home? With our recipe for Homemade Spicy Sausage, you can do it! (It's so easy when you don't have to worry about filling a casing.)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well. Form mixture into 3-inch-long sausage links.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook links 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains.
This is your own homemade sausage, so if you prefer ground beef or veal instead of pork, go ahead and use it. It's up to you. And if you'd rather have patties instead of links, that's okay, too. Or just brown it up without forming links; it's a great pizza topping that way (or a tomato sauce addition, too)!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.