Lip Smackin' Spareribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't miss trying out on this easy, down-home, finger-lickin' recipe for pork spareribs that will do you proud!
What You'll Need:
- 5 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
What To Do:
- Place spareribs in a large pot and add just enough water to cover them; boil ribs over medium-high heat 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place ribs in a large roasting pan and baste heavily with sauce. Bake 30 minutes, basting occasionally and turning once after 15 minutes. Remove ribs from pan and cut apart every 2 to 3 ribs for easier eating. Serve with remaining sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.