Magical Pineapple Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's magic! Know why? Pineapple chunks and sweet yams make our Magical Pineapple Pork Chops a real disappearing act. And you get to take all the bows!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1-1/4 to 1-1/2 pounds total), each cut 3/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (8-1/4-ounce) can pineapple chunks in heavy syrup, drained, syrup reserved
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (29-ounce) can yams, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Completely coat pork chops in flour mixture.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown pork chops 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple syrup, the brown sugar, and cinnamon; pour over chops and stir until sauce is thickened. Reduce heat to low, turn chops over, and add pineapple chunks and yams to skillet. Cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, or until yams are warmed thorough.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops