Maple Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll go hog wild at your holiday meal when you serve up this tangy-sweet maple glazed ham. Brush up on our easy recipe and your guests will surely clamor for more!
What You'll Need:
- 1 5- to 6-pound fully cooked semi-boneless ham
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 8 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks (see Preparation Shortcut)
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and coat foil with cooking spray. Place ham in roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, marmalade, and mustard; mix well. Add potatoes and toss, coating completely. Place potatoes around ham and use remaining maple syrup mixture to coat ham on all sides.
- Sprinkle pineapple chunks and cherries over potatoes and bake 1-3/4 to 2 hours, or until ham is golden and potatoes are fork-tender, basting with pan juices and stirring potatoes every 30 minutes.
- Using canned sweet potatoes instead of fresh will not only reduce your preparation time, but your cooking time, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!