"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time, when you make our change of pace "Mapple" Roasted Ham.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 thick ham slices (1/2 pound per slice)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard, stirring until well blended. Pour half of mixture evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Place ham slices over mixture; pour remaining mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!