"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time, when you make our change of pace "Mapple" Roasted Ham.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 thick ham slices (1/2 pound per slice)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard, stirring until well blended. Pour half of mixture evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Place ham slices over mixture; pour remaining mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More