"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time, when you make our change of pace "Mapple" Roasted Ham.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 thick ham slices (1/2 pound per slice)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard, stirring until well blended. Pour half of mixture evenly over bottom of a 9- X 13-inch baking dish. Place ham slices over mixture; pour remaining mixture evenly over ham.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!