Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love the sweet-and-sour taste sensation that the sugar and vinegar add to these oh-so-tender pork chops. Just one bite and you'll understand why they're called Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
What To Do:
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil . Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Cook pork chops 5 minutes on each side, or until browned; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer 30 minutes, or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- We're serving this main dish up with a side of our Basil Rice Pilaf!
- If you like this pork chop recipe, then you've got to check out some of the other tasty chops we have in our collection of 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!