Mushroom Pork Chops
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What makes Mushroom Pork Chops so good? Loads of creamy mushroom soup and mushrooms and...oh yes, a whole lotta good taste.
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork loin chops (1 ½ to 2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (2.8-ounce) container French-fried onions
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and garlic powder; mix well. Coat pork chops completely with the seasoned flour.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat and brown pork chops for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add soup, mushrooms, and milk; mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and tender.
- Sprinkle with onions, and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 13 13