Oriental Pork Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of the most amazing-tasting ground pork recipes I've ever made. The Chinese touches make it so flavorful.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture with the pork, reserving the remaining liquid.
- Form pork into patties and grill until done, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, pour reserved soy sauce mixture into a saucepan; add onion and cook until it is tender and brown. Add 1/4 cup of the water. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup water; pour into saucepan to thicken mixture. Pour soy sauce mixture over cooked burgers and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Skillet Barbecued Pork