Oriental Pork Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of the most amazing-tasting ground pork recipes I've ever made. The Chinese touches make it so flavorful.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Combine 3 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture with the pork, reserving the remaining liquid.
- Form pork into patties and grill until done, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, pour reserved soy sauce mixture into a saucepan; add onion and cook until it is tender and brown. Add 1/4 cup of the water. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup water; pour into saucepan to thicken mixture. Pour soy sauce mixture over cooked burgers and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Country Pork Chops