We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, our Parmesan-Crusted Pork loin chops are fancy enough for company but easy enough for a weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Japanese panko bread crumbs (see Note)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, center cut, trimmed and pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; mix well.
- Place flour and eggs in 2 separate shallow dishes; set aside.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Evenly coat pork with flour then egg then bread crumb mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Cook pork in batches for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, and serve topped with Lemon Garlic Sauce (see below).
Lemon Garlic Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil with 3 tablespoons butter over low heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and simmer for 1 minute. Spoon sauce over pork cutlets and serve immediately.
NOTE: Flaky in texture, Japanese-style panko bread crumbs cook up crisp for many of our favorite recipes. They're readily available in our supermarkets with the other breading products.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Pompeian Olive Oil.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops