Peach Glazed Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Easter or another special occasion to enjoy glazed pork chops? Made in no time with fresh peaches and just a few other ingredients, these scrumptious glazed pork chops are welcome at the table any day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1/2-inch) pork chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and brown 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until no pink remains in pork chops and peaches are tender.
- Serve topped with peaches and glaze.
If fresh peaches are not available, we suggest using frozen peach slices in their place.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops