Peach Glazed Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Easter or another special occasion to enjoy glazed pork chops? Made in no time with fresh peaches and just a few other ingredients, these scrumptious glazed pork chops are welcome at the table any day!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1/2-inch) pork chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 fresh peaches, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, and brown 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until no pink remains in pork chops and peaches are tender.
- Serve topped with peaches and glaze.
If fresh peaches are not available, we suggest using frozen peach slices in their place.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!