Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This inside-out version of our favorite pizza pie makes for the perfect party dip. Watch their eyes light up when you put out Pepperoni Pizza Dip, an edible bread bowl filled with zesty warm filling. They won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over low heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
You can serve Pepperoni PIzza Dip with bread sticks or, for a fancier look, serve it in a hollowed-out large rye bread with the insides cut up and cubed for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- 35 Unbelievably Good Dip Recipes
- Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion
- Topless Reuben Sliders
- Easy Corn Fritters
- Pepperoni Pie Squares
- Crunchy Zucchini Strips
- Southwestern Chicken Salad Spirals
- Chicken Egg Rolls
- Chicken Wontons with Hoisin Peanut Dipping Sauce
- French Onion Pickups