Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This inside-out version of our favorite pizza pie makes for the perfect party dip. Watch their eyes light up when you put out Pepperoni Pizza Dip, an edible bread bowl filled with zesty warm filling. They won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over low heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
You can serve Pepperoni PIzza Dip with bread sticks or, for a fancier look, serve it in a hollowed-out large rye bread with the insides cut up and cubed for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!