Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This inside-out version of our favorite pizza pie makes for the perfect party dip. Watch their eyes light up when you put out Pepperoni Pizza Dip, an edible bread bowl filled with zesty warm filling. They won't be able to resist!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over low heat. Cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring occasionally. Serve hot.
You can serve Pepperoni PIzza Dip with bread sticks or, for a fancier look, serve it in a hollowed-out large rye bread with the insides cut up and cubed for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.