Pork Chops and Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be lickin' your chops for these Pork Chops and Gravy because they are T-A-S-T-Y! Get ready for this one, boys and girls... they're a treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (1-inch-thick) lean pork chops
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish. Trim excess fat from pork chops, if needed. Dredge pork chops in flour mixture, and set aside.
- Combine remaining flour mixture and chicken broth in a 3-1/2-quart electric slow cooker, stirring until blended with a wire whisk.
- Pour oil into a large skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chops in hot oil just until browned on both sides; place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH setting 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chops are tender.
- Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and arrange over hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes. Stir gravy with a wire whisk until smooth; stir in a small amount of water, if needed, to make gravy desired consistency. Spoon gravy over pork chops, and sprinkle with additional pepper.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner