Pork Lo Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why order take-out when you can create one of our favorite Chinese pork recipes? This classic Pork Lo Mein is made with off-the-shelf ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Get out the chopsticks and dig in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds total), thinly sliced
- 8 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed
What To Do:
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, and sugar; mix well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add pork and cook until no pink remains, stirring constantly.
- Add scallions, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas, and the chicken broth mixture. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Toss with the spaghetti and serve.
This can also be made with beef or chicken; just slice it thinly and proceed as directed.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Texas Two-Step Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Lip-Smackin' Carolina Ribs
- Country Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops