Pork Roast Marsala
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget chicken and steak tonight. Our savory Pork Roast Marsala is so mouthwatering and tender, you won't think twice about making it again and again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 (3-pound) center-cut single pork loin, trimmed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork and brown on all sides; discard excess liquid.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until onions are tender. Stir in chicken broth, wine, tomato, and thyme; bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 30 to 35 minutes, or until pork juices run clear. Remove pork to a cutting board.
In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; mix until smooth. Add to sauce, stirring until thickened and well combined.
- Slice pork into 1/4-inch slices and place on a serving platter. Pour sauce over slices before serving.
- Marsala wine is readily available, but if you want you could use your favorite type of wine (except sweet) instead.
- Since you won't want to waste a drop of this yummy sauce, serve with mashed potatoes so you get every last bit!
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops